And so I face the final curtain.
College football season is over, oh dear
I'll state my case, and I am hurtin.
|John Addicks and crew after Clemson's smeifinal win|
|The Dru Crew at the Vegas Bowl|
|Brian Donnelly, Steve Koreivo and friends at the NGC Military Bowl|
|The Utes Bewts!|
|Is that a Ute?|
|Die hard BC fans view from the 6-6 Bowl the day after Christmas|
Here is the recap of my travels this season:
- · 19 games attended
- · 10 new college stadiums *
- · 3 trips to the great state of Texas
- · 1 game in Australia
- · Army Navy game at M&T stadium
- · 6 repeat venues
- · Bailed on 3 games (Utah State, NC State and Ohio University) my apologies.
- · 1 NFL game at Lambeau Field
- · 3 contests won resulting in 6 free tickets, 2 complimentary tailgates, lodging at the Fairmont hotel, $76 gas card, a box of tonic mixers, $100 gift card to Tailgate Giant, Tailgater chair and many good memories.
- · DFTer of the Year is a tie between Jim Tubby Devine and Brian Radio Donnelly for each attending 5 games with me this year. Congratulations lads.
- · Additionally,1 high school game and 8 middle school games!
|The last fireball toast of the year at the Rose Bowl.|
|New PSU friends with our crew at the Rose Bowl|
|How USC fans get up for game day,|
|The granddaddy of them all|
- · Labor day triple header at Minnesota, NIU and Iowa
- · Ole Miss at Cal
- · Army at Tulane and possible LSU night game
- · Washington home game
- · Oklahoma v Texas at the Cotton Bowl
- · Oklahoma at Kansas State
- · Sac State or Cal Poly home game
- · Florida at South Carolina
- · Lafayette v Lehigh (The Rivalry)
- · Notre Dame at Stanford
- · Army Navy
- · Foster Farms Bowl
- · Rose Bowl
- · Wakeyleaks – former Wake Coach giving game plans to opponents
- · Minnesota Gopher boycott AKA Gophergate when players stood up for their rapist teammates
- · Minnesota administration for firing their coach as a scapegoat for supporting his players. He was their most successful coach in a century.
- · Star players sitting out the bowl games to “prep for the NFL draft” like Fournette, Linwood and McCafferey
- · Coaches bolting for greener pastures before their bowl games like Rhule, Taggert and Leavitt
- · Belklifting - Arkansas tight end Jeremy Sprinkle for shoplifting at Belk Department Store prior to the Belk Bowl
- · Multiple players being suspended from their teams prior to their bowl game for violation of team rules
- · Lane Kiffin being shown the door unceremoniously again
- · My brother Brian for falling asleep and missing the second half of the National Championship